Now&Later is an indica/sativa variety from IDG Seeds and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±63 days ), outdoors and in the greenhouse. IDG Seeds’ Now&Later is a THC dominant variety and is/was never available as feminized seeds.
Here you can find all info about Now&Later from IrvingDrive Genetics Seeds. If you are searching for information about Now&Later from IrvingDrive Genetics Seeds, check out our Basic Infos or Lineage / Genealogy for this cannabis variety here at this page and follow the links to get even more information. If you have any personal experiences with growing or consuming this cannabis variety, please use the upload links to add them to the database!
The term Now&Later was picked after the aroma and taste was compared to the classic lemon lime flavored candy. Now&Later has a very sweet and sticky lemon lime profile that doesn’t reeks excessively, a daily stash that packs a fresh citrusy flavor that never gets tiresome. Now&Later is a very unique plant created for the connoisseurs. The plant typically grows one main central cola with many side branches to give medium yields of premier connoisseur quality. Finishes within 8-10 weeks once the first flowers began to develop.
Basic / Breeders Info
Genetics: Jamaican Grape Pheno #2 x Mandala #1
Type: 80% Sativa / 20% Indica
Flowering Time: 56-70 Days
Outdoor Harvest: October
THC Content: Over 20%
CBD Content: 0-1%
Taste: Floral, Lemon-Lime
Grows: Outdoors/ Indoors
Purpose: Recreational/ Medicinal
(next working day – order by 2.30pm)
Dank Genetics breeding team obviously have contacts at some of America’s most exclusive seedbanks as the lineage for this powerhouse hybrid ably demonstrates. Now N Later x Dank Sherbert is the eye-catching splice they’ve gone for, and the resultant Indica-dominant hybrid perfectly shows off all the best attributes of both her parent strains.
FREE over £75
Dank, fruity flavours from the fruity chew candy genetics of Zkittlez-based Now N Later are accompanied by a creaminess from the Dank Sherbert in the cross. These popping flavours are complemented by a rare and heavy-handed potency that seems to be prevalent in all of Dank Genetics’ strains.
Suitable for both indoor and outdoor cultivation, legally-operating growers will enjoy the modest flowering times of 8-10 weeks and can look forward to stocky, vigorous plants with larger than average yields.
• smaller, light orders normally shipped ‘Royal Mail 24’ within the UK
• larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD or UPS Overnight couriers on UK mainland
• orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by ‘Royal Mail 24’ or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• free UK mainland delivery on orders over £75
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10″ / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
Heavier orders over 2kg
(approx 1-3 working days)
Now And Sour regular cannabis seeds from Karma Genetics is a beautifully-bred Indica-leaning strain of cannabis from this legendary, Dutch seed company.
Genetically, Now And Sour showcases elite genetics that have been selected and honed by Karma’s world-class breeding team: Now N Later x Karma Sour D BX3 #A2 is the exact lineage that produces this mouth-watering hybrid.